About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

I Have Sort Of Fallen Off The Radar...

I really am having one of those 'times' at the mo. Can't believe how much of a bloody moan I have become but there we go! I had a particularly heavy weekend, drinkin both Friday and Saturday. Managed to get barred from Marine Court / Nelson's Bar. I don't like it there and have no reason to go but friends like it so it neither here nor there to me. It was stupid, for whatever reason (must have been having a bad night) one of the bouncers 'Craig' decided that he did not like me and would not let me in wearing trainers (though lots of other guys where in their wearing them), I questioned it in a reasonable way and he told me not to come back, that was Friday. On Saturday I did try to go in but he just pushed me out and said I was barred, I laughed, what can you do?! It's the first time I have EVER been thrown out of a pub or barred! *sigh* I did however end up in Betty Blacks because of it and discovered the best smoking room in Bangor, so there are positives to everything!

I am having another cull and also launching a new Blog. MySpace and MSN need thinned out (think Bebo and Facebook are ok) as I can't give enough attention to those that matter or I actually care about! If you are dropped I hope you have a great day and everything you want comes your way! I have set up a new Blog (I am going back to basics), imported all my old stuff, got a so so layout together, just need to work on formatting and the like, so it will come active on www.gad123.co.uk probably next week, not that anyone cares but it's part of the lifestyle changes!

I watched Death Proof, and Die Hard 4.0 and really enjoyed both of them, tho Death Proof takes somewhat of an acquired taste! Also seen Hostel 2 which was rubbish! Have now seen Heroes Season 2 Esp. 1, in every bead of sweat, glorious HD, sweet! I am hooked all over again! Also have the new High Stakes Poker Season 4 to check out and a heap of other stuff!

My sister went in to hospital for an operation, it's straight forward enough so I hope all goes well for her!

Having a quite enough weekend this week but am staying up all night to watch the Formula 1 qualifying and race, come on Kimi!

Right I am out of here, I will return everyone's e mails soon, I have not forgotten about anyone!

TODAY'S LINKS :: High Stakes Poker :: Heroes :: Grind House - Death Proof :: Fuji F1 Race Circuit :: Nelson's Bar - Marine Court Hotel :: Die Hard 4.0

REMEMBER KID'S :: "All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
AddThis Feed Button

No comments: