About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Kimi Wins As Do I...

Current Mood :: The current mood of gad123 at www.imood.com
Current Music :: GAD123 Last FM
E-Mail GAD123 :: E-Mail GAD123


Kimi won at Spa, how fantastic! That must be one super track to drive. I really enjoyed the race, watching Alonso stick it to Hamilton was brill! Other than the race I popped out to Brian's on Friday night and then spent most of the weekend playing BioShock. An amazing game that owes a lot to Half-Life but you just gotta check it out! On Sat I did look after my nieces, so that was a nice way to break it up. Sunday I watched the whole King of the Hill season 11 and season 6 of Family guy! Monday was a nothing day but....

I won Poker last night, YaY! I played fast and loose, well relatively speaking compared to my normal tight play and I will be reverting back to type next week! I made some good bluffs (playing percentages), some bad ones but towards the end I finally started hitting cards, playing hands that I normally would not touch, checking anytime I hit and waiting for the bet against me to get the all in. I also won the 50/50's and when the luck goes your way, playing the rush is wee bickies! Can I do the double and win next week, that is the question!

I was looking at stat's today and found that I am in the top 100 (91) out of nearly 30 million sites for keywords 'games torrent'! How cool is that? Look:

Web Results 91 - 100 of about 29,700,000 for games torrent. (0.25 seconds) :: GAD123 - Enhances your life if Used Correctly... Board Games Torrent Hacker, Tv, movies, games, music, apps, anime, more (T,L). Torrent Mafia, Tv, movies, games, music, apps, anime, more (T,L) ... www.freewebs.com/gad123/ - 64k - Cached - Similar pages

Anyway I will post again tomorrow, have a good day y'all!

TODAY'S LINKS :: New T-Shirt Hell Shirts! :: Reading Test - Weird! :: God Made... :: Lipstick In School :: Percentages! :: Arrest for wireless piggybacking

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Stop repeat offenders. Don't re-elect them!"
AddThis Feed Button

No comments: