About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Gig and Excessive Drinking...

Current Mood :: The current mood of gad123 at www.imood.com
Current Music :: GAD123 Last FM
E-Mail GAD123 :: E-Mail GAD123


Tuesday seems to be my day of posting, guess what, yip, it's Tuesday today! So I suppose you all want to know how my weekend was with the Snow Patrol gig and all? No! Are you sure? I was very good, well organised (I did not see any trouble, before, during or after), Ash rocked and all though Snow Patrol did not blow me away (it was not the emotional journey I had hoped) or anything they did a great job and all the crowed where 1000% behind it for the home town Bangor boys! £3 a pint was a bit steep when you are getting 3 at a time but it went down so well I did not care! It was weird as I did not see anyone I knew (except Laura, a friends daughter who was all grown up) or was suppose to be going with and instead choose to hang with Brian and "The Girls", well that is how they will be known from now on. We headed down the town afterwards for more high jinks and it was packed! I had a great time, the crack was good, I was drunk, it was outside, easy to get to, able to smoke as much as I wanted and talking crap to strangers was most amusing! Lets not forget the Fireworks disply at the end! Hopefully it can become some sort of annual event!

I am playing poker tonight but I am so bloody tired, last week I wanted an early one and tonight I feel the same, I wish I slept better!! This week I want to clean out my PC, install the free Vista games that did not install with Vista Business, install some Media Software or alternatively purchase this; Thermaltake Media Lab VFD Panel and Remote - Black, give my room a spring clean, head to the Pub on Friday night and watch some movies that I downloaded the rest of the weekend!

Oh, I updated all my sites last week, links, profile blurb, etc! Just in case no one noticed!! Have a nice day folks.

TODAY'S LINKS :: The First GAD1123 Site :: Vista Downloads :: Snow Patrol Bangor Gig Photos :: This is the closest you can come to being a superhero :: Side-by-side diagrams of a few common espresso drinks :: Cadbury's Gorilla Advert

REMEMBER KID'S :: "EARTH FIRST! We'll strip-mine the other planets later!"
AddThis Feed Button

Get Truphone

No comments: