About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Friday, September 21, 2007

I Should Have Thought This Through...

YaY, it's Friday and I am hitting the Pub tonight AND tomorrow! Mmmmmm, drink! Anyway, week has been ok and reasonably busy! The following is an incoherent, rambling mess of stuff I have been doing and thinking this week!

I am participating in the Crysis Beta. It's a brill game, tho not compatible with DX10 in the Beta, yet it looks wonderful, so by the time it's released it's going to be up there too for game of the year. I have to still update the Bios on my PC but I am scared... Finally the Gov are looking at broadband speeds and the like, I want *NEED* a faster connection!

I've been listening a lot to Amy Winehouse, 'Tears Dry On Their Own' is a fantastic tune. Also 50 and Mr West have been at it, tho I hate to say it, the hooks and flow of kanYe take 50 Cent down!

Question Time is back on the BBC so that is cool. New Heroes Season 2 starts next week, happy days. There are so many new shows and old favs starting soon that I don't think I will be able to keep up!

I drink FAR to much coffee, it's like 8+ cups a day at the mo. It's lovely tho, teamed up with a cigarette, mmmmmmm!

I am growing my hair, well I say growing it but the last few times I got it cut I opted for a trim and now it's a bloody mess, I don't know what to do. Should I keep going or get it whacked off?

Well I think that's me done. I hope you all have a great weekend, I am off to the pub with my poker winnings, drinks all round!

FRIDAY'S LINK-O-RAMMA :: Amy Winehouse 'Tears Dry On Their Own' Lyrics :: Intelligence Test, Part 1 :: Just Chill Out! :: Clean Your Monitor :: Roller Coaster Tycoon Slaughter :: Shakespeare Insult Kit

REMEMBER KID'S :: "If I get you advantage, can I take drunk of you?"
AddThis Feed Button

No comments: