About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Friday, September 14, 2007

I am bioSHOCKED at the f1 Appeal Decision...

Current Mood :: The current mood of gad123 at www.imood.com
Current Music :: GAD123 Last FM
E-Mail GAD123 :: E-Mail GAD123


OK, just a quick one to end the nerdyness (is that a word??!)! I installed BioShock (shiver me timbers) after updating my graphics drivers but without exiting any of the guff I have still running in Vista and guess what... It ran like a dream, everything maxed out and my little PC was cold as ice. How happy am I?! I had heard so much stuff about that game being tough to run and thought it was a good test but clearly not for my set up, lol! Anyway the game is fantastic, possibly game of the year but lets wait for UT first! Can't wait to get stuck in to playing it tonight, it's been a while that a game has excited me so much, I am a very casual gamer! I like it so much because it's different and the graphics are amazing. It gives a taster of what is to come from DX10. I would say that it looks easily better than what I have seen on the PS3 - a dedicated games machine - it's already falling behind, I know my rig cost like 10 times as much but it goes to show that nothing beats a PC. PC gaming is back folks!!

Just wanna touch on the F1 Spygate, I can't se how the big fine and docking all the constructor points from McLaren is a good thing. In fact, it would not surprise me if they just up sticks and left F1! I know that everyone sees Hamilton as the best thing that ever happened to F1 (I DON'T) or indeed motor racing and want him to take the crown this year but if that was Shu they would have taken HIS points. I think that they could have made the final few races so exciting by just simply taking 15 points off each driver and let them fight it out! It's not over and I am sure McLaren will appeal but come on, Hamilton has years let in the sport at the top level, dump the bias already!!

For the 2nd time this week I say "Have a good one folks"!

FRIDAYS LINKAGE :: Portable applications that run from a USB device :: Thinking of You Quotations :: Daft Punk › Around The World Lyrics - lol :: Oh Dear! :: Depressed Teddy! :: Movie TV Sites

REMEMBER KID'S :: "What if the hokey pokey is really what it's all about?"
AddThis Feed Button

No comments: