About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Life's hard...

Well, it's been a day of bashing my head against a brick wall, Royal Mail are still on strike and messing up my working day, I miss my folks, tho they come back on Monday, Dimples is ill, in fact everyone is ill (get well soon peeps), this week could not go any slower, I am not sleeping, 2am last night I decided to go to bed am I stupid, it's windy and I hate the wind, it all sucks! I am off on Friday to Monday and get to spend some quality time drunk with Dimples, catching up on sleep and playing online poker, so it's not all bad! Anyway what right do I have to complain, I have an F'in great life and should probably be more aware of this. Roof over my head, food on the table and money in my sky rocket but it's just never plane sailing, is it? Something, somewhere, somehow and someone has to throw a spanner in the works and I am powerless to change that, tho I try to! Makes me sigh... Here's some interwebnet news:

After the pixel site is this the next big money spinning (no pun intended there then) idea, it's Site Spin! The idea from a UK student is for you to paid a $1 to get your site listed on his home page random web page generator, simple and effective. There is one downside tho, he only takes payment via PayPal so I will not be listing my site! It's a bit like Stumble Upon without the filtering, good luck to him!

TODAY'S LINKS :: General Grievous Blog :: Chewy Blog :: 101 Dumbest Moments in Business :: Cooking using your Mobile Phone :: Free entry in to the $1000000 First Prize Poker Tournament

REMEMBER KID'S :: "MOP AND GLO - The floor wax used by Three Mile Island cleanup team."

No comments: