About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Saturday Night Fever...

Monday again. Hope everyone had a good weekend. On Friday I had the pleasure to go to Saturday Night Fever. We (Dimples and I) ate Thai beforehand and then hit the Grand Opera House, a lovely venue in Belfast but as Dimples put it, very small, London is better, blah, blah, blah! It was a great sing along evening, even if it was hammed up and the timing was a little off! I want to see Trainspotting now!

Saturday evening was a Pubbing / Clubbing / Tequila drinking affair and much merriment was to be had. Tho I must state, the barmaid serving in the VIP room or whatever it's call in Play, Boom Boom Room or Sumo Lounge was useless and I hope she woke to find all he hair had fallen out on Sunday!

Today I left my rents off at the airport, they are going to catch some rays and chil out, so I am all alone this week!

So the stats for January 2006 are sitting at 4,985 visits. It's not to bad looking at last year on a monthly bases but my goal is to create good content, enough to attract 100,000 visitors over the year, that's twice what I got last year and roughly an average of 8,400 a month. Lets see how it goes...

STAT WHORE 2005:

January'05 - 1649
February'05 - 2016
March'05 - 2539
April'05 - 2760
May 2005 - 3914
June 2005 - 4732
July 2005 - 4773
August 2005 - 4562
September 2005 - 3789
October 2005 - 6301
November 2005 - 3929
December 2005 - 3804

Total = 44768

TODAY'S LINKS :: Saturday Night Fever :: Pandairo goes all Hell's Angels! :: What do you think of the new site images created by Pandairo? :: MoBlog - My life in photo's :: Should I get this house? :: Get your daily dose of Commodore 64 nostalgia :: Big Brother Photoshop's and other nonsense Blog :: Create a temporary e-mail address that will forward all incoming mail to your usual e-mail address :: Sniff Petrol :: All Dimples, Dimples and more Dimples *sigh*

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Say "NO" to drugs. That will bring the prices down."

No comments: