About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Places I've Watched TV...

I hope everyone enjoyed Presidents' Day if you live in the United States, or even if you don't. I worked! Work has been really busy, had to do some stuff to my car, got hair cut, been hanging with Dimples, blah, blah. The short of it is I have been really busy so not had time to post but I have got my act together today for a short one. So here you go...

Ricky Gervais is cashing in on his seriously funny and weird podcast (a free, downloadable radio show) by signing a deal to sell future episodes via Apple and Audible.com! *sigh* Season Two, "with added drivel," will be sold from the 28th of this month. Each episodes will cost 95p each or £3.75 for the four-episode season. In the USA, they will sell for $1.95 each or $6.95 for the season. Which is, I suppose, fair enough. I personally think they are fantastic but will I pay for them, we shall just have to wait and see!

I thought I would list the countries I have visited in the world (I think that's them all), there are more than I thought:

Canada - Toronto (all over tho) x7
Scotland
England
Wales
Northern Ireland - I live there
Ireland - Dublin many times have an office there
Cyprus - Larnica and all over x4
Holland - Amsterdam x3
Brussels
Switzerland
Turkey
Spain - Ronda x2
USA
Lanzarotte
Grand Canaries
Tenerife
Africa - Gambia and Tunisia x2

Going to Vegas in the summer and want to go to Moscow in Russia and Tokyo in Japan next.

TV SHOW'S I CURRENTLY LOVE LINKS :: Trailer Park Boys :: Garth Marenghi's Darkplace :: South Park :: Lost :: Hollyoaks :: My Name Is Earl :: IT Crowd :: Location Location Location :: Gadget Show

REMEMBER KID'S :: "The meek shall inherit the earth, after we're through with it"

1 comment:

BC87 said...

President's day was a ordinary day to me.