About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Spotting Pancakes...

Today, February 28th is also Shrove Tuesday, which is observed as the day before Ash Wednesday or the beginning of Lent. Lent is a period of abstinence (As I know you are all aware), of giving things up. So on Shrove Tuesday, folks engage in celebrations and feasting. Now get together with your friends and family and enjoy eating all the pancakes you can! I personally am not giving anything up but if you are let me know.

 


Which Trainspotting Character Are You?

TODAY'S LINKS :: View What I am Currently Listening to in Real Time :: Probabely the best ass on the net??! :: MoBlog - My life in photo's :: Ha ha ha :: Join MySpace.com :: Crazy stuff from the bible :: The Weekly Fab Five: Weekly Computer Maintenance :: Screen Check - See you have the right monitor set up!

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Being "over the hill" is much better than being under it!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

However it's this type of awesome [URL=http://www.northfaceapexbionicjacket.org/#1088]north face apex sale[/URL] that any kind of woman could quite possibly wear it available and people may believe she is Trinity from The Matrix. Over the [URL=http://www.northfaceapexbionicjacket.org/#1178]north face apex bionic[/URL] Foil Heat, one of our women of all ages writers didn't get over all the accommodating sleeves coupled with the warm vest-like baffled-down torso. The girl stayed nice try not to feel like a good marshmallow .

Anonymous said...

As a result even these days folks attempt to [URL=http://www.northfacetriclimate.org/#814]north face outlet online[/URL] out to get in the position to put on most of these Halloween outfits each time they create Renaissance Gatherings. For people who search for to acquire clothes from that departed age group there are numerous not online and on the web the North Facial area outlet [URL=http://www.northfacetriclimate.org/#560]north face triclimate[/URL] that could sell authentic-looking renaissance fancy dress costumes.