About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Faceless Images...

Faceless Images... OK so today I have a lot to get through, nothing to personal as I am sure you are aware of my social and work life by now, OH, you're not, well just ask then!

This seems intriguing, it all started on a London radio station, and now the anonymous student's diary 'FACELESS' is the number one podcast in the United States and number two here in the United Kingdom, I have not checked it out yet but am going to get the podcast later and have a listen, maybe you should too...

Google has now launched a Page Creator, it's a browser application that uses a basic what-you-see is what-you-get style of interface, designed to allow anyone to create and publish web pages! Cool is what I say.

I have not decided if the following is tacky or not (I stole it from emergence) but I think they give a little insight in to me, let me know what you think and give me your honest views on the new background, I have changed it a few times now and nothing seems, well, 100% right! Anyway:

some pics that represent gad123

Threads

TODAY'S LINKS :: View What I am Currently Listening to in Real Time :: MoBlog - My life in photo's :: Anti Spy - Microsoft Defender :: Need a Firewall? :: Need Antivirus Software? :: All new T-Shirt Hell shirts

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up"

No comments: