About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Journal of the Week...

*Cough* and I quote:

"Journal of the Week! Each week, we pick two journals to be listed as Journals of the Week based on good use of design and/or content and yours has been selected due to the outstanding job you did on your journal."



Anyway on with the show. This week some of the topics I want to cover arrrre:

  • The Trivium Gig in the Ulster Hall
  • My Birthday on Saturday
  • The Mighty Boosh
  • Poker Home Games and Tournaments
  • Serenity DVD
  • Formula 1
  • Hostile and Lucky Number Sleven in the Cinema
  • Disposable Cameras
  • International Women's Day [March 8th]
  • No Smoking Day [March 8th]
  • The Ricky Gervais Show

Anyway that's your lot so move along, nothing to see here until tomorrow, form an orderly queue and, skoot, passing though the links (that I slave over to bring to you lot) as you go!

TODAY'S LINKS :: New Sniff Petrol Out :: High Voltage :: High-Tech system to escape from burning buildings :: The World's biggest Windows Error Message :: Some of the things people do to computers is downright painful :: TV.com

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Jesus loves you! Everybody else thinks you're a jerk"

No comments: