About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Friday, March 24, 2006

Planes, Poker and Burning CD's...

So last night I hooked up my hard drive and backed up my PC, I also installed my new DVD burner. It's so exciting, after not being able to make CD's for the car in 6 months, I made a compilation of some new tracks I had been listening too, happy days! It was a joy this morning to on the way to work to be listing to some pumping, uplifting music and I arrived with a big smile on my face! How great is music for improving your mood!

Poker on Wednesday evening went well too, I was really short stacked, did not get any cards and played my tight game. Was last at one point, down and out but got an all in last stand hand and doubled up. My cards improved and with some chips I was able to play a little more, anyway I finished 2nd. I was really happy with that considering where I came from. Thanks kayeso for the game and hopefully you can get a Friday night one soon. So summer is here *sigh* (you all know I like the winter and hate the summer, right?) and the clocks have to be moved 1 hour forward at 1 am (01:00) GMT on Sunday March the 26th! The tip I posted last year still applies: Spring FORWARD - Fall (Autumn) BACK. Dam that hour less in bed!

2 Beers bought me a Radio trolled Aeroplane for my birthday (I will get some photos for you to see), I tried to fly it when I got in from work yesterday but the wind was to strong, does not look like I will be able to show it to my niece over the weekend if the weather stays like this. Maybe there are some positives to the summer...

So it's the weekend and I for one can't wait to finish work today! I am drinking vodka and playing online poker tonight and then on Saturday Dimples and I are off to the cinema to see Hostel, well that's if she decides that she can handle it and I hope she can. I know it's not highbrow entertainment but I just want to see how far they push it! I don't know what else I would like to watch otherwise. Then it's home for some of the old Vino or Cava! Have a great weekend folks, whatever you get up to.

TODAY'S LINKS :: *Northern Ireland - Where is the bright new future?* - This is a must read! :: View What I am Currently Listening to in Real Time :: MoBlog - My life in photo's :: Watch the sun rise and set all over the world on this real-time :: Comics, lots of comics! :: What's the cheapest way to make a movie?

REMEMBER KID'S :: "The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list"

No comments: