About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I'm Sharing Some Lists...

Prompted by Slashdot, I read an interesting Newsnight article about P2P, BitTorrent and copyrighted material. I think you should have a look too. My personal thoughts are, who cares about P2P, I mean maybe with smaller music files (there are of a lesser quality but fine just to play on your iPod or on your PC) but movies??! Have you tried to DL one of those things, takes days, then you do finally open it and... It's corrupt or of really dodgy quality. Come on Holywood, get your act together, P2P is not taking anything away from your business, harness the technology and sell us inexpensive, low quality versions of your movies and TV shows to watch on our PC's. People will gladly pay for it, look at iTunes and Podcasting *sigh* Maybe the Origami is the answer!

STAT WHORE TIME:

January 2006 - 4985
February 2006 - 5398
TOTAL - 10383

SOME NEW DVD'S I BOUGHT:

Might Boosh Series 1 & 2 on recordation by Cyber Satan
Saving Private Ryan
Kung Fu Hustle
Napoleon Dynamite

So finally F1 is back and I am going to watch the 2006 F1 Season Preview it's on Saturday 4th March 12.40 (ITV1). Also here is the complete F1 racing listing for the year so Dimples is aware of when I will be busy and can add it to our diary! lol

FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX CALENDAR

12 March Bahrain, Manama
19 March Malaysia, Sepang
2 April Australia, Melbourne
23 April San Marino, Imola
7 May European, Nurburgring (Germany)
14 May Spain, Barcelona
28 May Monaco, Monte Carlo
11 June Great Britain, Silverstone
25 June Canada, Montreal
2 July USA, Indianapolis
16 July France, Magny-Cours
30 July Germany, Hockenheim
6 August Hungary, Budapest
27 August Turkey, Istanbul
10 September Italy, Monza
1 October China, Shanghai
8 October Japan, Suzuka
22 October Brazil, Interlagos

TODAY'S LINKS :: View What I am Currently Listening to in Real Time :: MoBlog - My life in photo's :: What is General Intelligence? :: What is copyright protection :: Battle Sounds

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Nuke the Whales! We'll hunt them at night."

No comments: