About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Taking Photographs...

Gosh, 2 days to my birthday and I am officially old *sigh* I don't really care tho, I don't really look my age and I would say I am young in my outlook, whatever!

I decided I wanted to get some memories down this year and instead of using my phonecam and posting photos digitally here I decided to get a disposable camera and make a collage for my bathroom. I took photo's of friends and got my little niece to take some photos of my family - I hate posed photos and thought she would do a better job of catching people off guard - so all that was left to do was Dimples but we/I have a problem, we stayed up drinking to 5am and I have no recollection of what photo's we actually took! I now have just a few left to finish the camera off and then the unenviable task of taking it to get developed. I am a silly boy sometimes and I will leave it up to your imagination as to what's on the camera, maybe, just maybe, I will post them here!

Should I pay for it? The new Ricky Gervais Show is available on audible and iTunes and I don't know if it's worth buying, what do you think?

This week:

Karl Pilkington - the talk of tinsel-town;
There's no news like no news;
Karl's illustrated book of ages;
Tall and pale and naked and waving;
Karl's diary - Auntie Nora, cat criticism, unappealing ultrasound scans, the passing fad that is hoummous, mind/brain confusion and the elderly lady with the bent neck;
Rockbusters

That's anouther post done and dusted, hope y'all come back now, ya hear!

TODAY'S LINKS :: Read the instructions, and try it out for yourself and STOP TIME :: Urban Dictionary :: Automatic complaint-letter generator :: Type it and George Bush says it :: Old but good Net Disaster, go on destroy my site...

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Rock is dead. Long live paper and scissors"

No comments: