About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Monday, September 11, 2006

The Camp Shoe Web Site...

So Ferrari are signing Kimi Raikkonen but can he fill the void left by Michael Schumacher, I think not! I honestly can't believe he has left, he had many more years left in him and I personally wanted to see him race on the same, level playing field as Raikkonen. Now my support has to go to Raikkonen, he will be the most talented driver in F1 in 2007 and with all the other changes it will be a great season, I just wish Shu was a part of it! Dimples affectionlessly calls him the devil, lets see if he can go on to pick up the 2006 championship, the last 3 races are going to be exciting, if tainted with Shu's departure. It's the end of an era folks!

Camping was great fun at the weekend, cooking out doors (well Dimples done that), sleeping under the stars, frisbee, the walled garden, go karting, crazy golf, drinking, the maze garden and even a spot of shopping, need I say more? I will post some pics on my MoBlog later! I think we will get one or two more trips before the season ends but where to go??! Any ideas you know where to post you comments.

I want to change things around here, not a design job but a whole new set up incorporating some (there all have good and bad points, tho all contain similar posts) of these places below, maybe hinging on the freewebs site, 1 blog, 1 site, a whole package if you will because with nearly 300 hits a day I am sure I can provide something better and collect some advertising revenue. Any ideas you have are welcome:

TODAY'S LINKS :: MoBlog - My Mobiles life in photo's - UPDATED TONIGHT! :: Online Economics Textbooks :: Interactive Lust :: Mmmmm Freeze Pop :: Shot Glass Smoke Trick

REMEMBER KID'S :: "And your cry-baby whiny-assed opinion would be...?"


No comments: