About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

One Comment Too Far...

So if you use Windows Messenger (I should really fire it up as it's been like nearly a year since I last used it) a "report abuse" icon will soon appear on the chat software as a result of work by the UK's Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre. You will now be encouraged to click the icon when you come in to contact with inappropriate sexual behaviour. How silly is that! I mean sex chat is what 90% of people use it for, ergo it will be clicked and reclicked a million times a day, not to mention doing it for a laugh and to get people you don't like to piss of. And what for heavens sake are the CEOP and Microsoft going to do about these clicks, come round and arrest you, stop you using their software, band you or worse monitor your subsequent conversations??! *sigh* What next, texting the police the next time you see someone of Aisin origin in your local supermarket!

TODAY'S LINKS :: Active Letters :: Comparison of BitTorrent Sites :: Adult Game

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Errors have been made. Others will be blamed."

No comments: