About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Driving Slow on Cocaine...

Don't you just hate people driving slow in the outside lane of a carriageway or worse, the motorway! It really gets on my goat. Lets think about it, why would you take your chance doing it, frustrating anyone behind, making them over take - breaking the law - on the inside, tail gate, etc??! WHY?? Are you a slow driver, if so get in the inside, are you scared, if so why sit in the fast lane, are you stupid, most certainly!

This has happened to me on many occasions over the last couple of weeks on the way to Dimples house. I am sorry I have to report that all of them were women. I don't get why anyone would do this, it just aint safe. I am going to go out on a limb here and assume they did not notice because they where doing there make-up or maybe they where thinking about that top form New Look they wanted to buy but by all accounts half of them did notice! I flashed my light after 5 minutes of being over taken on the inside and got the fingers straight back. Classy ladies! Anyway, lets not tar all women here, you tell me why someone would want to do this?

Finally today, just a short note about the new energy drink Cocaine! It contains 280 milligrams of caffeine and the hit from all that is likened to the drug, apparently it also contains a substance to numb your throat just like the drug but that's probably hearsay. We can talk about how this relates to kids and the moral and legality of it here in the UK and Ireland but lets not! The important thing is, does it mix well with Vodka or any other alcoholic drink for that matter, if it does I think it will become my drink of choice. At 350 percent the strength of Red Bull, I can't wait!

TUESDAY LINK-O-RAMMA :: MoBlog - My life in photo's UPDATED (please post a comment on them) :: HOW TO OPEN A BEER WITH A SHEET OF PAPER :: Handheld lasers that light matches and pop balloons :: Hilarious URLs for some real business websites :: Illustrated guide to sex in space :: SEXY CHOCO GIRLS :: 15 FUNNY MOMENTS :: PENELOPE CRUZ - BOOBS OUT ! :: GTA COCA COLA :: IRONING IN 5 EASY STEPS

REMEMBER KID'S :: "I'm not crazy, I've just been in a very bad mood for 31 years!"


No comments: