About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Guess What's happening With Me...

That's right, another boring post about me! Well maybe not, in the news today we have more ramblings about Charles Kennedy's drinking, Gervais' secret Microsoft videos surfacing on web, just in time for season 3 of his amusing Podcasts of course, along with an Emmy, the world's smallest person? who is only 50 centimetres and the World Strip Poker Championships have been completed in London, tho I can't find any hot pics of naked chicks for you to ogle there is a video, just click here!

Right back to me. The weekend was fabulous, tho the weather was not great putting a dampener on it for my sister (Kim), Sean, my nieces (Kennedy and Alexis) and Lesley. I of course loved the wind and rain but it did make cooking, eating and generally hanging out in our 1 room dome tent a little crowded. Now I am going to upgrade to a better tent, a proper tent if you will, see below:

GAD123's New Tent

In other news they have finally released Lazy Boy - Underwear Goes Inside The Pants, I first got hold of that 2 years ago and it's a fantastic track! Until tomorrow, have a good evening folks, I am off to play poker, so wish me luck! On a final note do you think the briefcase in Pulp Fiction contains Marcellus' soul, yeah me too!

TODAY'S LINKS :: MoBlog - My life in photo's :: Matthew Lyle, maybe you can learn from his tragic story of drugs abuse in my home town! :: New T-Shirt Hell Shirts - I like the smoking one! :: How to Make a Solar Power Generator for Less Than $300 :: HTML Color Chart

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed"

No comments: