About Me - GAD123

My photo
Belfast, N.I., United Kingdom
I first got on the net over 15 (2009) years ago and have had my own site for at least 7 (2009) of those years (a place where I could dump the misery of my everyday life!), you can see my fist efforts @ www.freewebs.com/gad123 and my current blog @ www.gad123.co.uk . I am a kind person, smart, (I know that is subjective) and witty, the dry, sarcastic type! I am told that I am easy to talk to and am very laid back. I enjoy playing poker, listening to any music, watching movies & American TV shows, love going to the pub, dancing on a Saturday night and am a bit of a nerd as I own a Wii, PS3 and built my own PC! I am a creature of routine, love the night time when all the exciting things happen, am a bit of an insomniac and love getting trashed at the weekends! If you want, you can catch me on MSN @ graham@gad123.co.uk! Take care and enjoy you browse around this GAD123 Page!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

That Festival Friday Feeling...

Hey y'all. I still have not got the WiFi Max sorted but I am working on it! Poker was cancelled last night so hoping for a Fri home game or playing in one of the Fortune Rooms £30 satellites of which the winner gets a £300 entry in to a bigger 90 person freeze out tournament with a pot of 20k! If not I will be staying in on Friday and getting my fix online! Suppose I will watch the BB final too! *sigh*

Got my hair cut last night, then done a bit of cleaning before watching that bloody show Sugar Rush, I don't even like it but end up watching it every week *sigh* then I hit the sack!

Other than that I don't have too much to say. The news is all about the terrorist threats, which I have spent all my life hearing on the news every day so I tend to switch off! Work is work and I am looking forward to hitting the pub on Saturday evening!

Lastly this weekend and next the music coverage of festivals is really good, so here is the TV and Radio schedule I will be following:

This weekends V Festival:

Saturday:
T4: live from 09.00.
E4: live from 1300-23.00.
C4: 90 minute highlights show at 23.35.

Sunday
T4: live from 09.00.
E4: live from 1300-21.00.
T4: 75 minute highlights show at 13.00.
C4: 90 minute highlights show at 23.35.

Next weekends Reading and Leeds Festival:

BBC Three
Friday 25th - 7.45pm to 2am
Saturday 26th - 8pm to 3am
Sunday 27th - 9pm to 3am
BBC Two
Friday 25th - 11.25pm to 12.55am
Saturday 26th - 11.30pm to 1.00am
Sunday 27th - 11.20pm to 12.50am

Or push your Red button to see to see live coverage and highlights!

Check Out Radio 1

Sat 26th Radio1's BBQ at Reading - 4pm-7pm,
Sun 27th Sara Cox live from Reading - 1pm-4pm,
Mon 29th Steve Lamacq's highlights from - 9am-1pm

Have a great weekend folks and thanks for stopping by!

TODAY'S LINKS :: [GUIDE] WiFi-Max PSP "IP can not be obtained, it timed out" from AfterDawn.com Help :: Start drinking real ale at home :: Hollywood Stars In 50 Years Time :: New T-Shirt Hell Shirts :: Watch Plan B, etc live at Reading Festival :: MoBlog - My life in photo's - FINALLY UPDATED!

TODAY'S BIG BROTHER THOUGHT :: It's Over and I suppose I want Aisleyne to win!

REMEMBER KID'S :: "Sarcasm is just one more service I offer"

No comments: